3M™ E-A-R™ Push-Ins™ Metal Detectable Corded Earplugs, Hearing Conservation 318-3000
3M™ E-A-R™ Push-Ins™ Metal Detectable corded earplugs were specially developed for food processing and other industries where it is critical to keep earplugs from contaminating products and processes. Recognized by most metal-sensing systems, these earplugs feature an implanted stainless steel ball bearing in the plug and metal particles in the cord.
• Surgical grade stainless steel ball bearing is encased in each earplug stem. Cord is also metal detectable.
• Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs available or accesible for re-use.
• Soft polyurethane foam tips
• Blue stem makes fitting and removal easy and helps keep the tips clean when the wearer's hands are dirty.
• Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* 30 dB. CSA Class AL.